Father of three and amateur photographer
The Antonine Wall is one of Scotland's great treasures. We have spent many family days out along the trail cycling, tracing our roots as well as photographing some of the amazing wildlife that can be found.
Kevin's Top 5 Things to Do
- Getting some great wildlife shots at Cadder Fort.
- Taking a scheduled stop at the Falkirk Wheel along the way.
- Studying medieval history at Kinneil Museum.
- Viewing the ancient ruins at Bearsden Fort.
- Hiring canoes for the family at Auchinstarry Marina.